BannerBig

Dear Alice 2010 Diary from Art Deco 7321

 

This time I’ve really gone and busted my diary budget. But I’d say it’s totally worth it!

Look at how gorgeous this is… they’ve even included a matching rabbit clip pen

 

Flap Cover

 

The cover is made of  leather and rayon, hence the price tag.

 

The book inside can be taken out – it’s a hardcover.

 

Hardcover

 

Hardcover back

 

And here’s the back of the leather cover.

 

Back Flap Cover

 

Nice pockets in for you to keep cards and stickers

 

IMG_0013

IMG_0031

IMG_0033

IMG_0021

 

Beautiful, vintage-feel pages for you to make notes and doodle in – no two pages are alike, so you don’t get that mass-produced feeling.  The book is about 1.6cm thick - quite a lot of pages!

 

IMG_0023

 IMG_0030

IMG_0026

IMG_0025

 

There’s even a set of stickers for you to decorate the diary with – including 2010 calendar stickers and month tab stickers

 

IMG_0035

 

Here’s my January page with stickers in.

 

IMG_0015

IMG_0029

 

I got this from Takashimaya for $80.80, but you can also order it from LaBonsBons which delivers everywhere.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! Have you filled up the whole diary yet? :) I just got mine from LaBonBons-it's an odd time to purchase a diary, especially in the middle of the year.. but I've always been someone who has never been satisfied with one planner. Please do let me know how yours has been progressing! :)

SpiffyKrissy said...

Hi Jill,
Good to hear from a diary lover! Must admit I haven't been the best diary writer lately, but I'm pretty inspired by the stuff they did with the Alice diaries in the La Bon Bon photos!
If I don't post my "creative" works I hope you'll still enjoy the upcoming photos of the other old diaries I have!
Anytime is a good time to buy pretty diaries, especially if they're on discount in the middle of the year! ;) Tho I doubt your Alice diary was discounted... they're just so popular and beautiful...

Anonymous said...

You could always purchase these diary books online at http://ovxii.etsy.com for less than half the price. :)

SpiffyKrissy said...

Cool link! Thanks!

Post a Comment