BannerBig

Pretty Cute Diary 1996

What a spendthrift I was back in 1996! Oh wait, I still am. I bought 3 diaries that year, and didn’t use any of them for real scheduling. I love this bear one, anyhow.

Now bear is in pocket…

IMG_0004

Now he’s out!

IMG_0007

Pretty cool way to keep your book closed, huh?

IMG_0008

Month view

IMG_0009

Week view. Not a lot of colour printing, but still charming

IMG_0010

Notes and perforated tear outs for you to give people your phone number the old fashioned way before bluetooth was invented.

You hardly see Honeyfield things from Sanrio anymore. This one’s a keeper!

IMG_0015

The other bear one is so sweet!!!  It’s from San-X.

IMG_0016

 

IMG_0018

Yeah this one’s showing its age spots

IMG_0020

IMG_0021

IMG_0022

This is the one that truly reflects my personality!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0025

IMG_0028 

There’re lots of horribly funny quotes from famous people throughout the pages, the one at 9 January says

“Vegetarianism – you are what you eat. Who wants to be a lettuce?” Pete Burns.

IMG_0029

“Venice – The only place you can get seasick by crossing the street” Anon. Whoever Anon is, well my friend – I’d love to go there and get seasick anyday!

IMG_0031

 

“I’m a meathead. I can’t help it, man. You’ve got smart people and you’ve got dumb people.” Keanu Reeves. Hey, Keanu, I forgive you, cause you look totally good enough to eat!

 

IMG_0032

IMG_0034

IMG_0035

November 9 says, “Once a woman has given you her heart, you can never get rid of the rest of her.” Vanbrugh. You got that right, buster! Her broken nails bits will be especially hard to remove from your butt!

Hope 1996 was a good year for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment