BannerBig

Pretty Cute Diary 2000 Kamio Bear & Rabbit

 

I just love this furry cover of my Y2K diary.

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Cover

 

Of course, the pages inside are just as cute!

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Front Pg

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Apr

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Weekly

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Picnic

 

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Windcatcher

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Address

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Birthdays

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Cards n Pockets

 

Kamio Bear n Rabbit Back Pg

 

The other schedule book for Y2K was also a bear one. It was a present from a good friend. I’m so easy to shop for, ha ha!

 

Sun Star Bear Cover 

 

Bear Yearly Plan 72 dpi

 

Sun Star Bear Mar

 

Sun Bear Aug

 

Sun Star Bear Oct

Sun Star Bear Sketch Page

 

Sun Star Bear Address

 

Sun Star Bear Back Cover 

 

Didn’t have any Y2k bugs to fix in paper diaries! *silly giggle*

2 comments:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog & diary is really nice & eyecatching, while reading I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

SpiffyKrissy said...

Thanks for the tip Claudia! Yeah, I know I should be doing more to get traffic... :) Glad you like my blog and I hope to see you and your friends back here soon!

Post a Comment